Tuesday, May 5, 2009

To the Right, To the Right...

All you have to do is lunge to the right... I was signing to Ty this evening trying to get him to go the right. He was being very stubborn and very unwilling to go the right this evening. I put him in side reins, which seemed to not phase him. To the left he was perfect. Started him to the right, at first he'd just stop and I got so I could catch him before he completely stopped, then he learned I could catch that and he would just quickly pivot to the left. He was just being a complete stinker tonight. After 45 minutes of fighting him and keeping him moving I finally got so I could stop him and then ask him to go again. I did this about five times and called it a night. Sounds like we're only going to work to the right this week. He's very one sided.

No comments:

Post a Comment