Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our First Ride

So Sarah came up today for a lesson. I was expecting to work Ty on lunge and get him trotting well, but Sarah had other plans. We did start on the lunge and Ty was great as usual. Less than half way through our lesson Sarah felt it was time to take Ty off the line. So off we went at the walk around the arena and then off we went at the trot. Ty is a super star and has absolutely taken every thing in stride and perfectly in every way. I've posted some pics of our first ride, excuse my position we have some adjustments that need to be made to get the saddle in balance, which Sarah pointed out, I'll work on getting some pads to try on underneath it. Ty still has a lot of growing to do so we'll hold off on the saddle fitter for a bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I may be able to take him to an Arab show at the end of June, if not we'll definitely make it out to several schooling shows this summer :D








No comments:

Post a Comment