Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two Hours & One Bottle of Conditioner Later

We were finally able to get the dread lock that was Ty's tail out. It was amazing how tight it had wrapped up. Ty has a lot of hair so it was not easy. I'm sure I ripped a lot of it out but he now has a combed out tail. He stood pretty well for the process, we did let him have his dinner while we worked on the tail but otherwise he tolerated us. He wasn't too fond of water being sprayed on him so that will be something we will work on in the coming days, but at least his tail is back to normal. I'll have to get pictures of him tonight, I didn't get to take any before pictures as I was mostly intent on spending my time getting the knot out. I'm hoping to get out to lunge Ty a bit tonight. He gets his feet done tomorrow and his teeth done on Thursday so we'll give him a couple days off while he recovers from his procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment