Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tonight We Lunged

So tonight I put Ty on the lunge line, he did extremely well for the first time. I worked him for 10 minutes at most. He was really good going to the left, that seems to be his better side. It was hard for him to figure out that he could go to the right, but we eventually got a few circles and then called it a night. When I tell him to whoa he always walks up to me and stops, I guess there are downsides to the join up game, but he's very polite about coming in so we'll work on that a bit later on. Ty's going to be off for a few days, we'll probably get back to work this weekend. My trainer will be up on Sunday to work with us and I'm sure she'll have some new exercises then. Considering Ty has likely been handled more in the last two weeks then his entire life his willingness to please is extraordinary.







No comments:

Post a Comment